пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

abhijeet picture sawant




�I just got back from my bungalow house. Omg. It was in a total mess. The renovations were like O.o Yeah, you get my point right. So my mummy took started packing the cupboard. And she took out lots of old stuffs. Haha. There were super nooby stuffs like my old photos and her old report books. And of course her diploma and degrees. Damn ownage. First class honors. I mean I knew she graduated with first class honors but I didnapos;t think itapos;d look that good on the certificate. Woots. I look like mummy when she was little. And I looked like a noob when I was little. Guess what. I found a picture of me in kindergarten. The graduation one. And there he was, Ivan Ong. Frankly speaking lah, he used to look really cute. But now, eww. Okay whatever. Then there was this "Bananas in Pajamas" bag. Like wth. So nooby, but so cute. Hehe. (: I took alot of pictures. For memoriesapos; sake. Yay. Iapos;m looking forward to moving back.

After that when mummy was done with the packing, we went to Heartland Mall and bought earphones. Paid for by Yours Truly. So expensive. :/ But ohwells, itapos;s cool. (: And itapos;s green. LOL. I wanted blue. But they only had pink and green. Obviously green right? Haha. I love it. Life is great (for now).

Love,
Shoobi.
abhijeet picture sawant, abhijeet savant, abhijeet savant indian idol, abhijeet savanth.



Комментариев нет: