суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

exe to swf free




So I missed a day in the fourth week of school because I teach seventh graders and theyrsquo;re full of germs I havenrsquo;t been acquainted with yet.� The sub misspelled vocabulary words and handed out the wrong worksheets.� She couldnrsquo;t keep my class under control and she got really upset, which got me really upset.� When I came back from my first absence, I had my kids write an anonymous warm-up explaining why their behavior was so bad on my sick day.� Turns out, the sub couldnrsquo;t keep the classroom straight and my kids went crazy and took advantage of it.� I told my kids that, regardless of the sub, they should be able to respect anyone and everyone in my classroom and act like adults.� I also guilt-tripped them by explaining how Rosh Hashannah was coming up, a very important holiday to me, and how I wasnrsquo;t going to take it off because I didnrsquo;t want their behavior to embarrass me yet again.

Two weeks later, exactly, I woke up with stomach pain, but I still went to school.� Getting prepared for class, my pain got worse and worse and just about every other person that I ran into asked me why I was so pale.� I asked the secretary to call me a sub, and she said of course.� Then I cancelled it.� Then I asked her again.� Then I cancelled again.� Then I asked her one last time, crawled to my car, and drove myself to the doctor.� Before I left, I was able to show the new sub, referred to from here on out as my hero, the lesson plans for the day and the seating charts.�

I drove myself to the doctor, all the while debating on whether or not I should turn around and go back.� The doctor told me I had appendicitis and sent me to the hospital, and I debated again on going back to school and saving the hospital for that night.� I called the hero and she was reassuring, and the class in the background was silently working.� The hero told me not to worry and that every thing would be ok.� We spoke a few more times that day about her taking over in case I needed surgery and she was so supportive and comforting.� Turned out I had a ruptured cyst, and when they told me I did not need surgery, I figured there was no reason why I couldnrsquo;t go back to school the next day.

I was so nervous to read those sub reports, but the hero had only nice things to say.� When my kids came in at the beginning of class, they sat right in their seats and asked me how I was feeling.� My kids helped me pass things out throughout the day and did not start going crazy whenever I needed to sit down and take a break to wait for the pain to leave.�

Hopefully I wonrsquo;t need a sub again anytime soon, but the hero helped me realize that itrsquo;s going to be ok this year if I need another sick day or if I want to celebrate my holidays.� Irsquo;m so grateful for that day and for the hero that took over.�

authority to declare war, exe to swf free, exe to swf convertor, exe to swf converter, exe to swf.



Комментариев нет: